How to play Mau Binh It’s quite simple, but not everyone knows how to always win this game. Beloved by many bettors and highly entertaining, Mau Binh is attracting an increasing number of participants. To understand more about this game with the bookmaker New88 Find out details through the article below!
Learn about what is Mau Binh?
Mau soldiers is a popular game in Vietnam. It has existed for a long time and is loved by many players across generations. This game is not only entertaining but also a part of the country’s culture and traditions.
Mau binh is played with a deck of 52 cards. The object of the game is to arrange 13 cards into 3spend, so that each hand has a higher score than the other players. For How to play Mau Binh , requires you to know the skills of card placement, calculation and the ability to predict the intentions of your opponents at the betting table.
How to play Mau Binh requires players to be analytical and have sharp reflexes in assessing unexpected possibilities that occur in betting in a short period of time. However, with simple gameplay and training of thinking skills, Mau Binh is increasingly loved and participated by many bettors.
Rules and How to play Mau Binh
Mau Binh is also known as “grey soldier” in a number of different places. Similar to many other card games, rules and How to play Mau Binh There are also separate rules set out that anyone participating in the game must clearly understand.
Number of players participating
How to play Mau Binh is a fun and exciting game that is usually played by 4 people. However, if you only have 2 or 3 people, you can still play Mau Binh. This creates flexibility and variety in gameplay, making this game suitable for many different situations and environments.
However, due to the scoring and structure of the game, Mau Binh is not suitable for more than 4 people. If the number of participants in the game is too large, the way Mau Binh plays can become difficult to control, losing the fun and appeal.
See: Hướng dẫn New88
Types of articles in How to play Mau Binh
In How to play Mau Binh There will be different types of cards based on their combinations and values that not everyone knows well. Here are some of the most popular and powerful card types that you should know:
- Dragon Straight: is a consecutive sequence of 5 cards from Ace to K of the same suit.
- Straight: are cards of 3 or more cards, for example 3-4-5, 8-9-10-J.
- Straight flush: is a combination of straight and flush, with at least 3 cards of the same suit.
- Four of a kind: consists of four cards of the same value, for example 7-7-7-7 or K-K-K-K.
- Full of cards: three pairs of cards (six cards) or more, for example 3-3-4-4-5-5.
- Flush: has at least 3 or more cards of the same suit such as diamonds, hearts, hearts, spades.
- Sam Co: 3 cards of the same value, for example 6-6-6 or A-A-A.
- Common pairs: are two consecutive pairs, for example 9-9-10-10 or Q-Q-K-K.
- Pair: two cards of the same value, for example 2-2 or J-J.
- Simple cards: are cards that do not belong to any of the above mentioned card types.
Understanding these types of cards will help players create strategies How to play Mau Binh better and make the most of your cards.
The cards come up white in How to play Mau Binh
In How to play Mau Binh , “to white” is a term that refers to cases where a player has such strong cards that his opponent cannot beat him. Below are some common white spots:
Players need to clearly understand How to play Mau Binh
- Leaked card: This case occurs when the player arranges the cards incorrectly. When this happens, you will be penalized to nothing, meaning you lose to all other players even though their cards may be weaker.
- Dragon straight is not tight: The player has 12 consecutive cards from 2 to 5 and the last card is card 2. In this case, it comes to white but can be tight if another player has a regular dragon straight or a winning dragon straight.
- Regular Dragon Hall: Occurs when the player’s 13 cards form onelobby from Ace to King and can only be chopped by a winning dragon straight.
- Dragon Hall wins: This is the strongest card in the game How to play Mau Binh , where 13 cards form a straight from Ace to King and the last 2 card is of the same suit. In this case, it comes white and cannot be chopped.
- 6 pairs: occurs when 12 cards out of a total of 13 cards form 6 pairs and the remaining card is a 2 card. This case comes blank but can be chopped.
- 3 of the same suit: This case occurs when 3 hands (13 cards) are all of the same suit. In this case, it comes white but can be chopped.
Reasons to join the Mau Binh game atNEW88?
If you are looking for a reasonable and reliable place to play Mau Binh online, NEW88 is the ideal address. Known as one of the leading betting systems, bookmaker NEW116 will bring players an exciting, fair and transparent online gaming experience.
Participate in trading at NEW88
Not only does it have a friendly, easy-to-use interface, NEW88 also focuses on creating a safe and secure gaming environment for the best players today. Our professional and friendly customer service will always be ready to support and answer all your questions.
Especially, when playing Mau Binh online atNEW88, you also have the opportunity to participate in attractive reward programs. The reward exchange mechanism is very simple, helping players easily convert reward points into valuable gifts.
Above is the related information How to play Mau Binh that we want to send to fellow bettors.With NEW88, each game of Mau Binh is not only an entertaining game, but also an opportunity for you to try your luck and receive many attractive rewards. Join NEW88 today to start your journey to conquer war and redeem rewards!