If you’ve ever created an account on Byju’s that is an online education platform for students to enrol in academic courses.
And if you want to delete your account on this platform.
Then you are on the right page.
In this article, we’ve discussed How to Delete Byju’s Account in a few easy steps.
Let’s dive into this detailed guide.
How to Delete Byju’s Account
Check out these 3 methods to delete your Byju’s account permanently.
Method 1: Delete Byju’s Account through the App or Website
In this method, we’ve discussed how you can delete your Byju’s account permanently through the App or Website.
Log in to Your Byju’s Account
Open the Byju’s website or app and log in using your registered email ID and password.
Go to Account Settings
Click on the Account Settings option, usually located in the profile menu.
Click on Delete Account
Scroll down to the bottom of the Account Settings page and click on the Delete Account link.
Choose Your Reason for Deletion
Select the most appropriate reason for deleting your account from the drop-down menu.
Finally, click on the Delete My Account button in orange to permanently remove your account.
Method 2: Delete Byju’s Account via Email
- Login to Your Email Account – Open your email account that is linked with Byju’s.
- Compose a New Email – Click on the Compose button to create a new email.
- Enter Email Address – In the To field, enter the email address [email protected].
- Write Email – In the subject line, write ‘Request to Delete My Byju’s Account’ or something similar. In the body of the email, write a request to delete your account and remove all your data from their database.
- Send Email and Wait for Response – Click on the Send button and wait for a response from Byju’s customer support.
Method 3: Delete Byju’s Account via Phone Call
- Open Dialpad on Your Mobile – Open the dialpad on your mobile device.
- Dial the Customer Care Number – Type in 09241333666 and make the call to reach Byju’s customer care.
- Request Account Deletion – When a customer care executive answers the call, request them to delete your account.
- State Your Reason for Deletion – Let them know your reason for deleting the account when asked.
- Confirmation of Deletion – The account will be deleted soon once they register the request.
I hope this detailed step-by-step guide on How to Delete Byju’s Account helped you to learn how you can delete your account on Byju’s.
Let us know in the comments if you have any queries.